Do you know where your polling place is? Check out the polling place look-up site to find out.
CLICK HERE >>> https://goo.gl/4k1KYX
Register and Vote
Voter Registration and Mail-in Ballot Request – Overview video on how to navigate website
Accessibility for Voters with Disabilities – ADA requirements for polling locations and accessibility of the voting process
Check your voter status? – Have you moved recently? Changed your name? Do you wish to change your party affiliation? Check your voter status to make sure all your information is up to date!
Early Voting – Who, when and where to vote early
Election Calendar – Cecil County Board of Election website.
- Mail-in Voting – Information and instructions
- Primary Elections – How is the Primary Election different from the General Election? Can anyone vote in the Primary Election?
- Provisional Voting – Purpose, procedure and process
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Additional Information on voluntary voting system guidelines.
- Early Voting: Beat the lines and cast your vote the week prior to Election day. Cecil County Early Voting Location
- Election Day: Visit your designated voting precinct (as opposed to Early Voting). Select Find Your Polling Place to see where you should vote on Election day.
- Absentee: For voters who are registered, but unable to vote in person. Visit our Absentee Voting page for specific details and deadlines.
- Military and Overseas Voters: Determine if you qualify to vote a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot with the Federal Voter Assistance Program. For more information please visit Overseas and Military Voters.
- The County Administration Building 200 Chesapeake Boulevard. Elkton, MD
- North East Middle School
- Rising Sun Middle School,
- Perryville Middle School, Bohemia Manor Middle/HS.
- Cecil Arena 2706 North East Road North East, Maryland 21901
To vote by mail, you must request a mail-in ballot from the State Board of Elections or your local board. Your request for a mail-in ballot for the Gubernatorial General Election must be received by November 1, 2022.
Mail-in ballots must be postmarked or placed in a designated ballot drop box by 8 pm on November 8, 2022 for the Gubernatorial General Election.
To vote in person, Marylanders can vote during early voting or on election day:
• Early voting will be held for 8 days and begin on Thursday, October 27, 2022 through Thursday, November 3, 2022 from 7 am until 8 pm for the Gubernatorial General Election. You can vote early at any early voting center in the county you live in.
• The Gubernatorial General Election Day is November 8, 2022. To vote in person on election days, vote at your assigned polling place.
Below you will find information on:
- Register to Vote Register to Vote (deadline is October 18, 2022 for the Gubernatorial General Election)
- Request a Mail-in Ballot (must be received by November 1, 2022 for the Gubernatorial General Election)
- Vote by Mail (Mail-in Ballot)
- Vote Early (Thursday, October 27, 2022 – Thursday, November 3, 2022)
- Vote on Election Day (Gubernatorial General Election Day is November 8, 2022.)
- Accessible Voting
Frequently Asked Questions
For the 2022 Primary Election, the deadline to change your party affiliation is Tuesday, June 7, 2022. For the 2022 General Election, the deadline to change your party affiliation is Tuesday, October 18, 2022.
If a party affiliation change request is submitted past the deadline, the local board will be unable to process the request until registration reopens; this means that the party affiliation change will not go into effect until after the Primary Election.
200 Chesapeake Blvd. Suite 1900
Elkton, Maryland 21921
Maryland Political Parties Summary
Vote411 – Election Information (League of Women Voters)